[L2Ork-dev] porting $0 in messages to vanilla

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 16:35:55 EDT 2018

By the way, worst case scenario, I'll be implementing a new "message"
external that does that, something like a [message] object or whatever.
Then it would be at least an alternative to have something like this in
vanilla, although as an external. One way or another, I needed a hand :/
I've been checking the code of both purr data and vanilla and can't spot
any difference other then the "$@" implementation.

cheers