[L2Ork-dev] custom GUI

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 19 19:59:10 UTC 2017

> If you wish to draw dynamic images, try ggee/image.
> It should support most image file formats. I'll let Jonathan
> respond to you data structure part of the question. Hope this helps.
If you want to draw dynamic images where the possible
images are known in advance, use [draw sprite].
If you want to dynamically generate image data on the
fly, I don't know that there's a Pd interface that does that
well outside of Gem.
You can leverage [open $1(---[ggee/image] for that purpose.
But that triggers two system calls to pull data from the
filesystem-- one in the GUI and another in the audio engine.