[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data 2.4.2

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 2 18:24:06 UTC 2017

> Thank you, Jonathan. My students noted in class today that pix_image on Windows (at least in version 2.4.1) does
> not support jpegs which may suggest a problem with the build.
According to the build log everything looks peachy in 2.4.2:
https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/purr-data/-/jobs/6012/raw

> Also, any chance we can have the coll object use the text editor like the one for text define, or better yet perhaps one that the node webkit may have built-in?
I don't think the text editor Miller implemented has a modular interface.
When you talk about "built-in" do you mean displaying something using HTML in the same window as the corresponding [coll] object?

> Lastly, how hard would it be to fix the MouseState object to work with nw?
I actually have a set of classes to implement legacy behavior like that-- have a look at [legacy_mouseclick] and [legacy_mousemotion].
So if I understand the [MouseState] interface correctly, you should be able to get something resembling it
using those objects inside an abstraction.
The caveat is that you can only get screen coordinates by switching to Full Screen view.