[L2Ork-dev] updating cyclone

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 22:55:43 UTC 2017

> so, just saying we're close to getting a beta 2 out, so I hope we can synchronize the release with merging the latest cyclone into purr data
I hit a snag with some pressing usability bugs that will take a day or two to iron out.

I may have a few bugfixes here and there, but I'm definitely ready to focus on
getting pd-cyclone included for the next release.

> I see you had to fix asn error where shortcuts weren't working on mac os (I noticed the bug, of course). So, do you plan to make a quick update release?
Yes, in the next few days.

> just let us know of the schedule
I'll push a bugfix release in the next few days then look at merging pd-cyclone.
-Jonathan