[L2Ork-dev] updating cyclone

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue May 2 00:31:56 UTC 2017

I was drafting out an "if" condition from line 357

https://github.com/porres/pd-cyclone/blob/master/Makefile

I know you can do things like that in the makefile, but not sure how... it
uses if conditions for when compiling for windows, such as including the
pthreadGC-3.dll file for the windows distribution (which is needed for
[coll]), this is done in line 380

So, my idea is having some sort of purr data flag (as with scope~), then do
the 'if' thing.

We need to install the files from "*documentation/purr_help/*.pd*" and "
*documentation/purr_help/abs_GUI/*.pd*" instead of "
*documentation/help_files/*.pd*" and "*cyclone_src/abstractions/*.pd*"
(respectively)

All the rest should be included for both.

any hints?

cheers