[L2Ork-dev] updating cyclone

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 00:02:42 UTC 2017

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 9:10 PM, Jonathan Wilkes <jancsika at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Also, from the your makefile:
> # Deprecated path variables:
> #
> # - PD_PATH
> # - pdincludepath
> # - pdbinpath
> # - objectsdir
>
> If these are deprecated, what is the new, correct way for me to build a library using pd-lib-builder?

As described in the makefile:

# PDDIR:
# Root directory of 'portable' pd package. When defined, PDINCLUDEDIR and
# PDBINDIR will be evaluated as $(PDDIR)/src and $(PDDIR)/bin.
#
# PDINCLUDEDIR:
# Directory where Pd API m_pd.h should be found, and other Pd header files.
# Overrides the default search path.
#
# PDBINDIR:
# Directory where pd.dll should be found for linking (Windows only). Overrides
# the default search path.
#
# PDLIBDIR:
# Root directory for installation of Pd library directories. Overrides the
# default install location.
#
# DESTDIR:
# Prepended path component for staged install.

This set of variables is also overridable from the environment if so desired.