[L2Ork-dev] updating cyclone

Derek Kwan derek.x.kwan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 09:43:19 UTC 2017

Jonathan Wilkes <jancsika at yahoo.com> writes:

Hello,

I don't really have ready access to a Windows build environment and I
haven't built much in Windows, so I think Alex and Matt (who I think do
have machines with Windows installed) will be of more help than I can be
in this particular situation. I have been looking over mean.c though and
nothing really jumps out at me as being markedly different from the
other source files. I did notice an "unsigned" qualifier in the struct
with x_count that didn't have a type but I think that aliases to
"unsigned int" anyways so that shouldn't be the issue (although I did a
pull on Alex's repo to change it anyways for clarity's sake). Are there
issues building any other object in Windows or is it just [mean]?

Derek

--
Derek Kwan
www.derekxkwan.com