[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data website on Github

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 17:36:01 UTC 2017

Derek is right, Ico's entry lists a very old release which makes it look
like it's abandoned. Also, it has lot of text on classic Pd-l2ork but
almost none on Purr Data.

FWIW, here is a much shorter page that I created (primarily for Purr Data,
which is the latest Pd-l2ork version that presumably most people will be
looking for, but it also links to Ico's page):
http://puredata.info/downloads/purr-data. Maybe it would be better to link
to that from the front page instead? Just a suggestion.

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com