[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data website on Github

Derek Kwan derek.x.kwan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 23:58:26 UTC 2017

Albert Graef <aggraef at gmail.com> writes:

> On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 4:28 PM, Alexandre Torres Porres <porres at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> could this be referred to in the puredata.info website? ;)
>>

> Sure, but I guess that you'd have to ask someone else who has the
> permissions to update the main page there.

I'm pretty sure anybody who has a puredata.info account can edit the
main front page, I did it awhile back to make it less wall of texty and
more like the Processing front page (although the were limits to how
pretty I could make it, which is not much, due to the wiki
framework and weird auto-formatting stuff with little icons and what
not). Now the downloads page on puredata.info, I can't touch. I
discussesd it with Iohannes a while ago and he said he had to do some
hacky stuff to make it look the way it looks.

I already have a Pd-l2ork link on there that goes to Pd-l2ork's
download page (which has the latest release as of 2015). I suppose I can
just point it to Purr Data's downloads page? And change the
parenthetical to mention that it's now cross-platform. Should it still
be Pd-l2ork or Purr Data? I suppose I can say Purr Data (aka
Pd-l2ork). Or the other way around?

--
Derek Kwan
www.derekxkwan.com