[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data website on Github

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 09:48:56 UTC 2017

Hi everybody,

using Github Pages, I made a little website on the Purr Data Github mirror
to make it easier for people to find all the good stuff, featuring a short
description of Purr Data and its lineage, as well as the requisite pointers
to repository sources and downloads:

https://agraef.github.io/purr-data/

@Ico, it would be nice if you could link to this site from your Pd-l2ork
website so that people can find Purr Data, thanks!

@All Purr Data aficionados and early adopters out there, as Purr Data 2.1.2
has just been released (which sports quite a few bugfixes and
improvements), you might just as well give the new site a whirl now and see
whether you can find the new release there. :) Please let me know if you
notice any typos or other glitches on the site so that I can fix them,
thanks!

NB: I've also updated the JGU package repos already, so if you're using my
AUR packages or Ubuntu PPAs, you should get the 2.1.2 version automagically
as soon as you update your software.

Cheers,

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com