[L2Ork-dev] updating cyclone

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 15:31:40 UTC 2017

> But I guess that it still needs to be ported to Purr Data?

As far as porting it to Purr Data, well, maybe the model of canvas labels
can be a starting point. Since it can take spaces, it's not really far from
what we have in comment right now. I imagine and guess you have a new
object derived from a mix between pd's comment and canvas label...

I actually had suggested that some time ago, when raising up the issue that
Purr Data needed a cyclone/comment object port so we could more easily
manage a single repository for both vanilla and purr data.

cheers