[L2Ork-dev] cyclone merge resolution (Re: updating cyclone)

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 20:00:28 UTC 2017

> But you'll still have the cyclone-help.pd file in it, that you shouldn't have. So maybe just delete it somehow? Is it trivial?
I don't think it matters. If it does it's trivial to delete.

> and how about splitting the opeartors into single binaries, we just don't really have to care at all in our end?

No clue.  I believe Matt mentioned something about the possibility of scripting it.
Matt?
-Jonathan

> cheers

I'm just overwriting with the Purr Data docs in the "install" step, so that's not necessary.
See the "cyclone" recipe at line 431:https://git.purrdata.net/ jwilkes/purr-data/blob/update- cyclone/externals/Makefile