[L2Ork-dev] cyclone merge resolution (Re: updating cyclone)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 14:33:26 UTC 2017

great, glad to be on track again ;)

now, just a curiosity, you said you prefer binaries to be split instead of
coming as a binary pack. Would you care to elaborate why? If we eventually
make cyclone into a single binary back, as I've pondered it is the way to
go for us, would you still like to keep them as separate binaries in purr
data?

cheers