[L2Ork-dev] cyclone merge resolution (Re: updating cyclone)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 05:50:01 UTC 2017

then nevermind, I didn't get it

I did the necessary changes tonight to put a beta2 release out, compatible
to the purr data release. Objects now can also be created as [cyclone/>~]
in vanilla. Help files have also been updated.

https://github.com/porres/pd-cyclone/releases/tag/cyclone0.3beta-2

what else could we do? Are you doing the splitting and whatever else on you
end?

If so, we can release the 0.3 beta-2 version in deken this monday

cheers