[L2Ork-dev] Non-signal *left* inlet visualization of a dsp object

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 02:27:08 UTC 2017

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 6:48 PM, Alexandre Torres Porres <porres at gmail.com>
wrote:

> yeah, I have to say that wasn't real magic at all, just an useless
> wrapper, that is gone now, by the way.

Yep, after looking at the code I fully agree. No witchcraft there. :)

Alex, do you have (either in the old or the new cyclone) any external that
has *no* main (leftmost) signal in, but *other* (i.e., right-hand) signal
inlets? The only cyclone objects without a main signal in that I could find
don't have any signal inlets at all, like the clip~ object you mentioned.
But it would be nice to have the other variety as a test case for the
signal inlet handling in Pd-l2ork and Purr Data.

Thanks,
Email:  aggraef at gmail.com