[L2Ork-dev] Non-signal *left* inlet visualization of a dsp object

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 02:16:36 UTC 2017

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 6:48 PM, Albert Graef <aggraef at gmail.com> wrote:

> And it's surely a bug in *my* code (must have goofed somewhere in
> pd-pure's inlet configuration code).

Turns out I *deliberately* added a main signal in to my signal objects,
because at least in *some* Pd versions (which unfortunately includes
Pd-l2ork and Purr Data) it is needed to make the other signal inlets work.
The current vanilla version doesn't have this defect any more.

So there *is* an actual bug lurking in Pd-l2ork / Purr Data there, but it's
in the internal handling of the signal inlets. After getting some sleep,
I'll try to figure out what exactly is going on there, maybe we just need
to backport another bugfix from vanilla. I'll follow up with either a bug
report or a merge request at the Purr Data GitLab once I fully understand
the issue.

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com