[L2Ork-dev] Linux compile-time dependencies

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Mon Dec 18 15:38:43 UTC 2017

I remember IOhannes suggesting a way where you could build a script and
inspect file and lib properties for each of the compiled files and from
there build a list of all libs Purr Data depends on. I, however, was
unable to figure out an easy way to do so. It baffles me that to this
day Linux does not have an easy way of automating this...