[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data 2.4.4

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 18:09:54 UTC 2017

On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 6:41 PM, Jonathan Wilkes <jancsika at yahoo.com> wrote:

> > It's not the first time that I don't see your replies to the list either.
> Now it's causing us to duplicate work:

Yes, I understand, but I simply don't know what to do about it, and frankly
I don't think that it's on my end (otherwise I should at least be seeing
your messages in my junk mail folder, which isn't the case). And it *only*
affects your mails to the list, AFAICT I *always* receive your messages via
gitlab or in direct mail.

> gobj_shouldvis -> gobj_getrect -> gobj_graphrect -> gobj_shouldvis...

Yes, exactly. :)

> I *think* it's an easy fix, but I'll need to test for regressions.

Attached is the smallest test witness I could come up with, maybe it's
useful for regression testing. One toplevel patch (gop-crasher.pd) which
contains one abstraction with an array plus a gop area showing another gop
abstraction (output~ from cyclone). Doesn't require anything special and
reliably crashes 2.4.4 and 2.4.5 when opened, opens fine with 2.4.3.

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com