[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data 2.4.4

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 16:14:58 UTC 2017

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 10:28 PM, Alberto Zin <alberto.zin at gmail.com> wrote:

> for some reasons I'm not yet able to investigate in detail, this release
> 2.4.4 of purr-data broke something on my system.
> Many of my past patches, when opened present a "segmentation fault" error.

Jonathan, Alberto is right, I'm getting bitten by this as well. Suddenly
some patches that run just fine with 2.4.3 in my courses last week make
Purr crash and burn, with the gdb backtrace revealing it's going into an
endless recursion somewhere, resulting in a segfault. Downgrading to 2.4.3
fixes the issue. Wasn't there some changeset involving an attempted fix
related to GOPs a while back? That's most likely the culprit.

Albert

My simple question is; in order to debug the issue and report something

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com