[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data 2.4.4

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 22:19:50 UTC 2017

Try installing valgrind and then prefixing the pd-l2ork command with it:
valgrind pd-l2ork -nrt yourPatch.pd
That should provide a backtrace that gives me a little more info about where the bug is.
Also, if you can take one of the patches which causes the segfault and remove the extraneous
parts of the patch that would be helpful.  On another segfault issue I was able to whittle the patch
down to about 10 objects total which helped narrow things down.
-Jonathan