[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data 2.4.4

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 17:58:37 UTC 2017

On Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 6:02 PM, pat pagano <shreeswifty at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you please take a look at the lv2plugin stuff PLEASE!!! please pretty
> please with sugar

Works for me. :) Is that on the Mac? I think that I've seen your bug report
on https://bitbucket.org/agraef/pd-lv2plugin/issues/2, but that was very
light on details, and I simply don't have time to go hunting for bugs that
I can't reproduce immediately. So I need at least details about your
system, Pd-l2ork version, external version (is that the
pd-lv2plugin-0.3-macosx-x86_64.zip package on bitbucket?), and some precise
steps that let me reproduce the problem (along with a test patch exhibiting
the problem, if needed).

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com