[L2Ork-dev] cyclone merge resolution (Re: updating cyclone)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 18:35:10 UTC 2017

oh, yeah, and, again, maybe we could tackle with this before
https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/purr-data/issues/355

or maybe not, if it'd take too long, I don't really care that much, cause
I'm starting a new course in a couple of weeks, and I was hoping I could
use Purr Data instead of "Vanilla + the new cyclone"