[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data doesn't launch properly

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 22:04:25 UTC 2017

> I have installed Purr Data in Ubuntu 16.04, and
> I have a trouble. It doesn't launch ok, it does it very
> slowly, and in the console appears a list of errors.

Hello,
I think you somehow have saved your preferences with the

"-verbose" flag set to "1". As a result Pd will print all

the times it opens a file as a result of trying to load a

library.

Try looking in
~/.pd-l2ork/user.settings. Find the line that begins with

"verbose" and change the number "1" that follows it to a

"0" (with no quote marks around it).

Hope that helps,
Jonathan