[L2Ork-dev] Fwd: Re: [PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.48-0 released

Giulio Moro g.moro at qmul.ac.uk
Mon Aug 21 00:35:27 UTC 2017

> > The Pd API allows starting and/or shutting down the GUI dynamically while Pd is running.

> Anyone want to investigate this one? I've never had a need but maybe others do.

I am happy to give this a go, as I have a use for it.
I am also interested - in general - in learning more about the overall process of keeping PurrData "up to date" with PureData. The codebae has forked off a long time ago and the diff between the two source trees is huge. So, if anyone wanted to shed some light on this, I am happy to listen.

Giulio