[L2Ork-dev] writing floats in object or messges

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 14:15:31 UTC 2017

> i cannot : it's an erratic bug :) sometimes happened, sometimes not :/

The problem is that I don't use Debian Jessie atm. I only have
a virtual machine running Jessie that I can fire up and (slowly)
interact with to confirm and fix a bug like this.  If I can't trigger
the bug within 5 minutes of running the VM then it is highly
unlikely I'll be able to fix it at all.

If you can narrow down this erratic bug to a reproducible
case, I'll be able to fix it.  Look for any clues that would help
me.  For example, does it only happen after clicking "Ok"
in the properties dialog?  Does it happen immediately
after creating the [bng], or only later?  Can you trigger it
with just a single [bng] on an empty patch, or do there need
to be other objects on the canvas?  Etc.