[L2Ork-dev] updating cyclone

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 22:18:27 UTC 2017

Hello again,
I just pushed an update to my cyclone mirror. It's currently being tested in my
CI build for the "update-cyclone" feature branch.  Once that succeeds you should be
able to download one of the Purr Data binaries to test it.
One thing-- I noticed in scope_drawfg there's an invalid read of both xx/yy, so I
went ahead and initialized them to 0.  Not sure if the algo is working the way
the original author wants it to, however.  I simply got rid of the undefined behavior.

One more thing-- there were a number of trailing spaces and unnecessary commas (like
ones appearing after conditional blocks or function blocks). I removed all the onces I found--
it's just a nuisance that eats up time.

Anyway, here's the commit to my mirror:https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/pd-cyclone/commit/b662fd817187dbaa3ff383fb333e2c127ee9c32e
And attaches is a patch if you want to apply it that way. It should apply cleanly to HEAD.
Do be sure to test it out on Vanilla to make sure I didn't break anything.

-Jonathan