[L2Ork-dev] updating cyclone

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 18:46:08 UTC 2017

Ok, I've now got a decent dialog API for scope~. The display is still
a little ugly but I can tweak that from within Purr Data's code.
So it looks like everything is now working correctly.  I'll post a patch
a little later today.
If you can test to make sure I didn't break anything on the tcl/tk side,
I'll do the testing for the next Purr Data version. (The tcl/tk stuff should
be exactly the same as before, but it's good to make sure.)

The only remaining bug I noticed is that the makefile seems not to
install the correct "Purr-data-specific" documentation.  Is it supposed
to do that automatically?