[L2Ork-dev] updating cyclone

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 06:26:43 UTC 2017

Anyway, if I get it correctly, you're being able to build now from our
repository, correct?

there are still a couple of things I need to do to make the purr data
documentation better

other than that, we're hoping to get a few things out of the way, and get
ready for an udpdate, the release of cyclone 0.3 alpha 2, in a week or
so... there are only a couple o of priorities there, I think this could be
done in a week.

finally, from the purr data side, we just needed that "Scope~" gets to be
called as "scope~"

what else am I missgin so we could finally have the new cyclone onboard?

cheers