[L2Ork-dev] updating cyclone

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 1 19:37:12 UTC 2017

> On Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 4:53 PM, Jonathan Wilkes <jancsika at yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> [...]
> Default search paths were specified for convenience so pd users cancompile a single library by just typing 'make' when they have pd
installed in the conventional location. PDINCLUDEDIR and PDBINDIR
should override these defaults but PDBINDIR apparently doesn't do
that. I'm going to check and fix precendence behavior (which is quite
a puzzle to be honest). In the meantime, can you help me and report
what happens if you specify the path to pd.dll in variable pdbinpath
(meant to be a makefile-internal variable, therefore deprecated to use
from outside) instead of PDBINDIR?
When I specify pdbinpath everything works perfectly.  Thanks!