[L2Ork-dev] deb for debian 8/9

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 23:28:15 UTC 2016

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 9:45 PM, Jean-Christophe Sekinger <
jc.sekinger at free.fr> wrote:

> :( it does not compile on debian - I modified control.desktop  in the
> source I have had downloaded from git... but it doesn't work: the deb is
> 13.8Mb and it seems that any librairies are not supported...

It's impossible to say what goes wrong there without a complete build log.
To get that, make sure that you start from a fresh checkout of the repo and
run the build tool from the l2ork_addons subdir as follows:

./tar_me_up.sh -B 2>&1 | tee build.log

When the build is finished, attach the resulting build.log file here or
create an issue on github, so that we can take a look.

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com