[L2Ork-dev] [donecanvasdialog( forces edit mode

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Mon Sep 19 05:12:13 UTC 2016

Thank you, Liam, for the report. I think this may be a matter where vanilla
is inconsistent because if you are in runtime mode and create an object on
the top-level patch, it will automatically enter into edit mode. For the
sake of consostency, it seems the same should be true for subpatches.

By extension, one might argue that vanilla has other inconsistencies
pd-l2ork does not honor for the same reasons.

I do understand the scripted object creation might need a different
treatment, one that may require more thought, so as to be able to
differentiate between it and manual creation and act accordingly.

Hope this helps!

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Associate Professor
Computer Music