[L2Ork-dev] mouse events

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 11:28:03 UTC 2016

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 2:44 AM, Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

> Thank you, Albert. I think we got rid of moonlib, or did we?

Nope, it's still there. And that's a good thing, too, because, as I said,
hcs/cursor needs it :) -- at least that image.tcl file from it, that is.

BTW, for Purr-Data Jonathan pointed me to a different, quite nifty solution
which makes use of the svg draw object, you can find that here:
https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/purr-data/issues/134. Which is nice
because I really want to do my programming course in the upcoming semester
with Purr-Data (last semester I was still using mainline Pd-L2Ork most of
the time, as Purr-Data wasn't quite there yet).

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com