[L2Ork-dev] Another bug fix

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 12:44:23 UTC 2016

On Sat, Nov 12, 2016 at 5:16 AM, Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

> Just committed a pretty important bug fix to the preset_hub where it
> avoids saving presets to a file for stale nodes which in turn at times
> caused unexpected consequences. This should make preset mechanism more
> robust.

I already pulled both commits over to my purr-data release branch, will
update the pd-l2ork and purr-data Intel packages for Arch and Ubuntu
14.04/16.04 later today.

> Albert, any chance we can get a new build ready by PdCon, specifically for
> Ubuntu 16.04 and possibly RPi (if such is possible via launchpad)?

RPi runs Jessie, right? Sorry, afaict Launchpad only supports Ubuntu
releases. :( If someone wants/needs them, I could probably do Ubuntu
14.04/16.04 builds for one of the supported ARM architectures, but I'm
afraid that this won't do much good for RPi users.

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com