[L2Ork-dev] Gem error and Linux Mint 17.3

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 18:39:55 UTC 2016

On Sat, Nov 5, 2016 at 4:52 PM, Alberto Zin <alberto.zin at gmail.com> wrote:

> on my Linux Mint 17.3 64 bit, when I try to load in Pd-l2ork version
> 20160614 any Gem-related stuff, I got this error in console:

This looks like a library incompatibility. If I'm not mistaken, Mint 17.3
(Rosa) is based on Ubuntu 14.04 (Trusty), so hopefully the 14.04 pd-l2ork
packages will work:
https://launchpad.net/~dr-graef/+archive/ubuntu/pd-l2ork.trusty

> BTW, another issue with Pd-l2ork  20160614 is the "knob" external missing.
> I know there is moonlib/mknob, so should I "symlink" it? Are they 1:1
> compatible?

knob seems to be an external in footils which isn't included in pd-l2ork
right now, Ico can maybe comment on that.

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com