[L2Ork-dev] new alpha release of pd-l2ork

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Mon May 30 11:40:13 UTC 2016

On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 7:28 AM, Ivica Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

> OK, I just committed a series of patches that should hopefully address all
> of these problems and will be releasing a beta sometime tomorrow...

Looking good to me! No segfaults any more and AFAICT the help patches work
as advertized, too (apart from the message about drawtext).

While perusing the text-object help patch, I discovered now that Pd-L2Ork
already has the vanilla delay/metro functionality of accepting 'tempo',
which is nice. :) The delay/metro help patches are still from pd-extended,
though, and thus don't mention this; maybe they should be updated to the
vanilla ones? (But this is really just a minor niggle...)

Thanks!

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com