[L2Ork-dev] feature request, view object number

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Mon May 23 19:28:05 UTC 2016

So, if I understand you correctly the first object ever created on the
canvas would have ordinal number of 0 and the second object would have
number one and so on and so forth. I assume the same would be true for all
connection wires or would they be more specific to each object they are
connected to?

--
Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Associate Professor