[L2Ork-dev] mailing list troubles

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sat Jun 25 05:56:02 UTC 2016

All,

This Friday evening, for reasons currently unknown, a bunch of gmail
accounts were automatically unsubscribed due to excessive bounces. The
message providing the reason for bounces is cryptic at best as it
suggests this has something to do with Yahoo, even though the email
accounts in question have nothing to do with Yahoo: