[L2Ork-dev] gui port

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 22:23:24 UTC 2016

I'm only asking because some externals (including mine) may use the version
number in conditional compilation. Anyway, I can check for the PDL2ORK
symbol instead.

Jonathan, in any case it might be good to follow Ico's earlier suggestion
and add an additional symbol for the nw.js variant to m_pd.h, like PDNW or
something like that, so that externals can conditionalize their GUI code on
that.

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com