[L2Ork-dev] New Pd-L2Ork release

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 09:29:16 UTC 2016

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 1:04 AM, Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

> Pd-L2Ork stable version 20160614 is now available on the usual page. For a
> web shortcut use:
>
> pd.l2ork.org

Just for the record: My Launchpad PPAs with the latest release of pd-l2ork
for Ubuntu 14.04 (Trusty) and 16.04 (Xenial) are available here:

https://launchpad.net/~dr-graef/+archive/ubuntu/pd-l2ork.trusty
https://launchpad.net/~dr-graef/+archive/ubuntu/pd-l2ork.xenial

The contents of the pd-l2ork package should match Ico's official package,
if you notice anything that's missing or not working properly, please let
me know.

As usual, these PPAs also contain my pdl2ork-pure and pdl2ork-faust
packages which let you run Pure and Faust externals in Pd-L2Ork (see
http://puredocs.bitbucket.org/pd-pure.html and
http://puredocs.bitbucket.org/pd-faust.html for more information on these).
Installation instructions can be found under the above URLs.

Hopefully the packages should also work for other Ubuntu versions between
Trusty and Ubuntu and similar Ubuntu derivatives. Adding specific PPAs for
anything between Trusty and Xenial should also be a piece of cake, just let
me know.

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com