[L2Ork-dev] MIDI bugs and fixes

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 15:47:02 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 4:33 PM, Ivica Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

> So, I found a more graceful place to implement offset. With everything
> we've discussed here, I am convinced we need both. Please see the latest
> commit and let me know if you have any further suggestions. Thank you.

Just tested the latest from git on Manjaro, looks and sounds good to me!
bendin range is -8192..8191, as is (and was) bendout range. Verified with
kmidimon and (my) ears. :)

Just for fun, even though it is unrelated, I did the same tests with raw
MIDI input and output (midiin, midiout) via midiparse and midiformat from
cyclone. That also does the right thing now.

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com