[L2Ork-dev] libgsl0ldbl, ubuntustudio 16.04

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 02:17:10 UTC 2016

On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 11:25 PM, Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

> You are right. It should be most likely a submodule. I did find over the
> years WiringPi dev introducing questionable changes, so at some point it
> may be necessary to rethink that. For the time being, we should be ok.

Good. I just need to keep in mind that if and when wiringPi becomes a
submodule then I need to remove a few lines in debuild/Makefile and
debuild/debian/rules which are needed to handle this special case right now.

Ok, then I'm done with the debuild stuff for now. Tested on Trusty, Wily
and Xenial. Would you please merge #35?
https://github.com/pd-l2ork/pd/pull/35

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com