[L2Ork-dev] [PD] raspberry pi, pd l2ork + i2c

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sun Jun 12 01:57:08 UTC 2016

Hi,

disis_spi (also included in pd-l2ork) provides 8 analog ins via MCP3008.
You can find both GPIOs and MCP3008 on a single convenient LOP shield
that pd-l2ork supports out-of-box (see
https://moderndevice.com/product/lots-of-pots-lop-board-for-raspberry-pi/).
My understanding is that spi uses i2c, so the similar principle should
be usable for other i2c purposes with minor alterations. disis_spi comes
with a comprehensive help file and both disis_spi and disis_gpio can be
used in the K12 mode (invoked by starting pd-l2ork with a -k12 flag or
by using one of the provided shortcuts) that makes things considerably
easier to use/access.

Hope this helps!