[L2Ork-dev] libgsl0ldbl, ubuntustudio 16.04

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 23:13:03 UTC 2016

Hi Ico,

On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 8:15 PM, Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

> Thank you, Albert! This is indeed tremendously useful. Is there a way I
> could bother you to help me with setting up/updating the launchpad you set
> up at one point in time that builds automatically packages for various
> releases?

I just sent you a pull request with the required updates to the debuild
system. Tested on Xenial (16.04). (This won't work on earlier series any
more due to changed dependencies, but the changes needed to make it work
with 15.10 or earlier again are rather trivial.)

I've already set up a Launchpad PPA for Xenial which is available here:
https://launchpad.net/~dr-graef/+archive/ubuntu/pd-l2ork.xenial. So you can
now grab your pd-l2ork for 16.04 there. Pure and Faust externals for L2Ork
will also show up there soon (they're still building right now).

Note that anyone who has the packaging toolchain installed (debuild et al,
see http://packaging.ubuntu.com/html/ for information on how to get this up
and running) can use this to roll his/her own Debian packages from the
current HEAD in an automatic fashion, running something like 'make
debchange && make deb' in the debuild directory. 'make debsrc' creates
signed source packages which can be uploaded to a Launchpad PPA if you have
an account there. Detailed instructions are in debuild/Makefile, please
make sure to read the comments there and the relevant parts of the Ubuntu
packaging guide before reporting bugs.

Enjoy! :)

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com