[L2Ork-dev] Problem about "user.settings" preferences file

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sat Jul 16 23:16:49 UTC 2016

I am unfortunately not near a Linux machine to test. Did you check the
startup shortcut parameters (assuming you are using it instead of starting
pd-l2ork via command line)? Those settings may be getting overridden in the
startup flags. Hope this helps.

--
Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Associate Professor