[L2Ork-dev] Failing to complete install GEM

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 06:58:27 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 8:16 AM, Ivica Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

> Thank you, Albert. Do you have both 32-bit and 64-bit builds?

Yes, the Launchpad build servers always do both at the same time.

> If so, should I discontinue posting builds on the site and simply start
> using your repo instead?

Feel free. But then you'll have to kick me whenever a new release is due. :)

In any case, installing Pd-L2Ork from the PPA is a whole lot easier since
the dependencies are pulled in automatically, and most Ubuntu users should
be familiar with using PPAs.

I should probably set up a page on my bitbucket to make it easier for
people to find the stuff (like I've done for the Pd-L2Ork Arch packages),
but for the time being you could just link to my PPAs at:

https://launchpad.net/~dr-graef/+archive/ubuntu/pd-l2ork.xenial
https://launchpad.net/~dr-graef/+archive/ubuntu/pd-l2ork.trusty

Instructions on how to use the PPAs can be found there, too.

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com