[L2Ork-dev] libgsl0ldbl, ubuntustudio 16.04

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Mon Apr 25 22:08:41 UTC 2016

Thank you for your interest in the pd-l2ork, Gerhard. It appears that the
current deb control file is so specifically tailored to Ubuntu 15.10 that
it is causing a lot of problems both for Debian users as well as users of
LTS Ubuntu releases. I will be looking into this in the coming days in Hope
of addressing it in a more universal way which may translate into making
specific changes to the build scripts in order to match the needs of
respective distros. Once that is complete, it may be beaut for one of the
community members to provide actual deb package because I don't have access
to those distributions as of right now. Hope this helps! Thank you.

--
Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Associate Professor
ico at vt.edu