[L2Ork-dev] L2ork and new vanilla features

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Mon Apr 4 15:10:51 UTC 2016

It grew out of extended 0.42.6 and has since incorporated a bunch of newer
stuff. The reason new objects were not merged yet was to allow for
potential bugs to be squashed. If everyone feels new objects are stable and
ready for merging, we can add them in the next stable release.

--
Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Associate Professor
ico at vt.edu