[L2Ork-dev] Error compiling pix_preview

Husk 00 husk00 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 20:25:02 UTC 2015

Hi list,
I would like to give a try to pix_preview object, the version from pd-l2ork
git.
After I changed some include (Manger.h instead of GemMan.h) I almost
succeed to compile, but I got this error:

/usr/bin/ld: pix_preview.o: relocation R_X86_64_32 against `.bss' can not
be used when making a shared object; recompile with -fPIC
pix_preview.o: error adding symbols: Bad value

I tryed to add fPIC flag to the Makefile with no fortune (I'm not an expert)
Any tips or advice? Do you plan to include this external in next release?

thanks in advance

husk

Nothing is mine but every thing belong to me
www.estereotips.net