[L2Ork-dev] installing pd-l2ork on raspberry pi 2

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Wed Sep 16 18:00:48 UTC 2015

It seems there is a typo in the lib. Googling brings up libjack-jackd2-0
(notice there is no "-" between lib and jack). So, the command should be;

sudo apt-get install libjack-jackd2-0

If that does not fix it, you may need to purge your apt-get database and
rebuild it as something may be corrupt (Google suggests Raspbian should
have this package readily available). HTH

Also, please subscribe to the l2ork-dev list if you intend to post
further messages to it, as otherwise, I have to keep manually approving
your posts which is inconvenient at best. Thank you.

ico at vt.edu
www.performingarts.vt.edu
disis.icat.vt.edu
l2ork.icat.vt.edu