[L2Ork-dev] Error compiling pix_preview

Husk 00 husk00 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 13:28:25 UTC 2015

On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 11:17 PM, Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

> Husk,
>
> I honestly am not sure as I've not used pix_preview. I think the best
> thing would be to contact the original author. Gem in pd-l2ork is the
> latest snapshot from Gem's git, with the only change being the location of
> includes.

Hi Ivica,

I succeed in compiling pix_preview and videogrid for pd-l2ork.
Pix_preview compilation was straightforward, but for videogrid object I had
to change ffmpeg/libav calls with the new ones (the original code was from
2010).
Here you can find the binaries compiled for Ubuntu 14.04 64 bit:
http://estereotips.net/release/pix_preview.pd_linux
http://estereotips.net/release/videogrid.pd_linux
I think I will put the modified code in some github repo just in case
someone want to compile on others distros him/herself

cheers

husk

Nothing is mine but every thing belong to me
www.estereotips.net